Wednesday 10 October 2012

A New Beggining

I have made a resolution! I know I'm a little early but by whatever omnipotent being you might believe in I don't care, because at least now it will be easier to keep come the new year. The resolution (as witnessed by you, invisible reader) is to blog everyday.

To Blog
Everyday.

Wish me luck, for I am sure that I will need it, but this is essential if I am to finish my novel. A novel, I might add, that I am liable to share with you. I assure you it's thrilling, being that contains the old fashioned kind of dark romance instead of the Twilight kind, fantastical powers, tragic love stories, criminals of all levels and corruption of the highest degree. What it doesn't have though, is an ending or a title.

So keep your eyes wide and your ears pricked up, invisible reader, and I shall see you soon.

Stay Different
Your Skye

No comments:

Post a Comment