Sunday 4 November 2012

Right. I'm starting a movement. #ShiningWords

This is it. The facebook is made, the twitter is live, and now all that remains is for people to get involved. So:

If someone, wither a stranger or someone close to you, has helped you in some small way, then tell me. You don't have to tell me their name or your name, but if you want I will message whoever it is in question. It's just about sharing love.

So, I'm @WordsThatShine on twitter, and my facebook is Shining Words. My emblem's a quill pen. Please, please, please get involved. I reallywant this to work. Here's an example,  for those that need it.

Dear "____"

I want you to know that your really helped me yesterday, and I appreciate it.

Love,
The Boy With The Red Hat

So get involved!

Stay Shining,
Your Skye

No comments:

Post a Comment