Sunday 21 October 2012

Ghosts, and vlogging and emails oh my!

Sierra is going to do Phantom Of The Opera in Broadway! I am not sure whether to scream with joy or cry....

I'm so happy she's back in the role, but if she's going to America to do it my hopes of seeing her as Christine are dashed for the forseeable future. Likewise, there is no news on Ramin going also, so my dream cast isn't happening and that makes me sad. Still, I'm in a squeeing mood and it's an opportunity to watch Phantom 25 again, so no regrets.

In Other News...

It is insanley difficult to contact people from the BBC! ARGH! Eventually, I found a clever way to contact people, and I felt amazing, only to recieve a reply saying the sir in question was away from the office until the 27th. Not cool man, not cool. I'm going to keep trying though...

In Other News...

The joys of vlogging consist of it being difficult. But I like it anyway. I shall continue to bother people until I get a decent view count. Now if you excuse me...

Stay Different,
Your Skye

No comments:

Post a Comment